[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:39:05 CEST 2013

I'll let the organisers provide detailed information, but basically you can
take a bus or train to Vienna to Bratislava which takes about an hour, and
from Bratislava, you can take a local bus to Modra (
http://www.slovaklines.sk/fileadmin/user_upload/cestovne_poriadky/pal/102422.pdf
).

Not sure about the exact prices but the Bratislava-Vienna part should cost
you around €15 for a round trip, and the local bus to Modra should not be
too expensive either.

Best regards,
Bence