[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:58:17 CEST 2013

"we have grant for attendants from Vysegrad group and promised funds from
number of WM chapters"

Does this mean you have no intention to apply for a grant directly from WMF?

Also, again: it would be VERY useful if you would give any information
about the transport to Modra. The closest points obviously are Bratislava
and Vienna, but how can one get from Vienna to Modra?

Raul