[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 08:35:54 CEST 2013

Well, I already become accustomed to the fact, that some events in
Wikimedia are organised on the last minit. So from this point of view I
would be patient and I woul believe to the organiser, they would do it. At
least there, will be V4 meeting for which, they have allready funds.

>From my personal view, it would be professional to show meeting details and
programme framework 3-5 month before its start, that people have enough
time to think about its presence and can organise their arraival. It would
also give enough time to organiser to advertise the event and attract more
participants. And probably less stress before the start of the event.

Anyway, Czech community doesnt know much about this event, nor about V4
meeting. As soon as youll come up with its popularization, more
participants will come. Isnt that a purpose, to have there more CEE people,
to leave a deeper impact?

Regards,
Jan