[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 07:42:11 CEST 2013

Well, I guess for some people in this list it might be just a little bit
hard to organize something in a country they've never seen. And some of us
are already overworked.

Still, I very much hope the people who originally thought they're the
organizational team would pull themselves together and act as one.

Raul