[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Tue Oct 8 07:04:22 CEST 2013

Sorry for writing this, but the Chapters Conference in Milan was the same.
When did they finish with everything? In the last two weeks before day 1?
Including the agenda.

I think this is an issue of unexperience (lack of jhow to" knowledge), not
an issue of interest.

Vince
2013.10.08. 2:32, "Kiril Simeonovski" <kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com> ezt