[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 02:32:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I totally agree with Asaf. The whole discussion on the thread has been
stalled for more than two weeks, which provides no serious interest to
organise this conference. Solutions might be to postpone the conference
for, at least, month later or to fully transfer it to another interested
parties to organise it anywhere else next year. The latter one seems more
realistic to me.

Best regards,

Kiril