[WMCEE-l] WMCEE Meeting 2013

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 20:59:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yes, it has to be organised in Modra this November. I was invited to help
with the programme for this year's conference as well and confirmed my
participation. It would be nice if any of the organisers shares more
information about it on this mailing-list.

I'd also like to propose having an informal meeting at Wikimania next week.

Best regards,

Kiril