[WMCEE-l] WMCEE Meeting 2013

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:28:57 CEST 2013

A lot of time has passed, and it is time to make plans for the autumn. So,
I ask again:
1. Are we going to have a WMCEE meeting this year?
2. Where is it going to be?
3. When is it going to be?
4. Who will organize it?

For me, personally, 1. and 3. are most important, because I have to say yes
or no to some other meetings that are schedule for September and October.
So, could someone answer these questions, please?

BTW, it might be wise not to plan WMCEE on the same weekend as the other
major wikievents in CEE. Right now, I can recall only Yerevan
Wikiconference, but if there's more, please let everybody know.

Raul
WMEE