[WMCEE-l] Two questions on the conference (duration & participants)

Asaf Bartov abartov at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 8 21:24:46 CET 2012

As no one else has volunteered an opinion so far, I might gently encourage
the team, as an outside observer, to plan a two-day event, and to resist
the temptation to compete with Wikimania. :)

A two-day event is enough work for the organizers, and is easier for many
people to attend, in terms of time off work and travel plans.

Cheers,

   Asaf

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Mile Kiš <m.mikym at gmail.com> wrote:

> anybody? :)
>
> we have to hurry up with these things if we want cheap and a good event.
>
> there is a chance to get accommodation with 50% discount and before i
> start talking with hotel workers,  we have to answer these questions.
>
> cheers,
> mile

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation