[WMCEE-l] We have the date!

Mile Kiš m.mikym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:56:52 CET 2012

Hi people.

After long discussions with people from the city and Dom omladine, we got
the date! 11-12-13 May! So, we do not have so many time, but now i finished
all my another jobs and projects so I am bale to work fast and hard.

I updated the budget (ppl from team please take a look), provided venue and
technical support (6 people), found some free stuff (one laptop, camera
and projector). During the next few days I can work on the discount for
accommodation and meals.

Can we just star to work on program and collecting money? we do not have a
lot of time but if we put the our best, we can to this.

Mile