[WMCEE-l] Visiting local Wikipedia meetups

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:04:09 CET 2012

Thanks Tomasz, Juan and others, we will try to encourage some Hungarians to
go.
I also know that there is going to be some sort of meetup in Bratislava on
the 9th March (
http://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Stretnutia#Stretnutie_redaktorov_Wikip.C3.A9die_.2F_Prv.C3.A9_valn.C3.A9_zhroma.C5.BEdenie_WMSK_09.03.2012
 ).

Petr, we would be delighted to see you here in Budapest, let us know in a
couple of months about your exact plans, so we don't forget you :). Josh,
you are always welcome, as well.

Best regards,
Bence

>>> http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/