[WMCEE-l] Visiting local Wikipedia meetups

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:16:48 CET 2012

BTW,

if you are talking about meetings. There is scheduled meeting on March 25
in Brno, Czech Republic. There will be some people from Slovakia. But it is
near also for the poeple from Austria. It is about 130 km from Vienna.

We start in the afternoon, so there will be time to meet people and time to
http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedie:Pod_re%C3%A1lnou_l%C3%ADpou/Brno,_25._b%C5%99ezna_2012

I will create and English version.

Regards,
Juandev