[WMCEE-l] Visiting local Wikipedia meetups

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:52:36 CET 2012

2012/3/1 Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> One of the aims we have for this year at Wikimedia Hungary is try to
> facilitate experience sharing among Wikip/medians inside the region.
> To help this, we would like to send at least one local editor to the
> neighbouring* countries, and to have an editor from the neighbouring*
> countries to a local meetup.
>
> For this to work, we are happy to provide reimbursements for foreign
> Wikipedians; and we would be happy if we could share on this list or on some
> website the dates of our meetups. If anyone wants to take this up, or help
> revive an old Meta page, that would be wonderful.

I guess the best place is:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events

Our yearly meeting will take place on June 1-3, the location is not decided yet:

http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Konferencja_Wikimedia_Polska_2012

There are also usually several local meetups each year, usually around
English Wikipedia birthday and Polish Wikipedia birthday.

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/