[WMCEE-l] Visiting local Wikipedia meetups

Petr Brož chmee2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:16:23 CET 2012

Hi Bence,

Nice idea! I am Petr (Chmee2) from Czech Wikipedia and member of Czech
chapter. I will most probable attend conference about planet Mars ruled by
ESA which will be hold between 6-8 June 2012 in Budapest as part of my
work. I will be able and of course happy meet with you and other members of
your chapter in this date or better, (if there will be possibility
overnight somewhere) I can stay probable one day more and we can have more
time for discussions and sharing our issues. And because of my work duty,
it will be without additional cost :)

Best regards,

Petr aka Chmee2