[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Marcin Cieslak marcin at cieslak.name
Fri Feb 10 13:01:23 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Raul Veede <raul.veede at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Marcin Cieslak <marcin at cieslak.name> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM,  <aktron at centrum.cz> wrote:> I know
>> thi might not be the very problem, but you might have found some
>>> people who can see it. At least things like this are always problematic. We
>>> in WMCZ met some people from Czech Pirate Party and we share some views
>>> (copyright laws), but it is clearly problematic for us to cooperate more.
>>
>> But we might need to act whenever issues pertaining our projects are on stake.
>> We should discuss whether, how and how much do we want to engage ourselves.
>
> An excellent idea. Wikipedia adheres to neutrality and objectivity,
> and it means we cannot really take sides on politics, even if an
> overwhelming majority of editors in a particular community abhors some
> particular political group. Our agenda is to provide accurate and
> sufficient information for people to make up their minds themselves.

To wrap-up this part of discussion I have added this to the proposed
program:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2012&diff=3407889&oldid=3365018

Please feel free to edit this to suit your needs and expectations! Are
there more questions on this? Should they be changed?

//Marcin