[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Marcin Cieslak marcin at cieslak.name
Fri Feb 10 11:27:48 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM,  <aktron at centrum.cz> wrote:> I know
thi might not be the very problem, but you might have found some
> people who can see it. At least things like this are always problematic. We
> in WMCZ met some people from Czech Pirate Party and we share some views
> (copyright laws), but it is clearly problematic for us to cooperate more.

I think we should put discussion on lobbying/politics into the agenda.
We should generally be staying away from working with political parties and/or
supporting political candidates.

But we might need to act whenever issues pertaining our projects are on stake.
We should discuss whether, how and how much do we want to engage ourselves.

I am not sure this will be interesting to most of the participants
though (and from all countries).

//Marcin