[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:29:35 CET 2012

Apart from the date and the whole commemoration, we need more information
about what they want to support, so Mile please give us more details after
you have the meeting with them. If this cooperation is concluded, there
surely might be a possibility to have their man as keynote speaker and it
will also reflect on the program for the conference.

Best regards,

Kiril