[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:09:50 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Mile Kiš <m.mikym at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Kiril,
> In Serbia, the Day of Europe is not a one-day event. The whole of May we
> have some events. Usually cultural and educational.

Then it's ok, but in your first e-mail you note that the CEE meeting will
be held "in those day" (Day of Europe). In Macedonia we also have that kind
of commemoration of the Day of Europe, but it always take place on 9 May
only. It's really surprising to me that the commemoration of the European
Union in Serbia is celebrated whole month.

> CEE meeting will be in the weekend. Also, are you sure that we agreed to
> have 2-day conference? I'm asking because many people in the survey said 3
> days.

We agreed to have at least a two-day conference, so it's no problem to
arrange it in three days.

Best,

Kiril