[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:25:34 CET 2012

Hi,

It's nice to hear that the European Union Info Center is interested in
supporting the CEE meeting, but to have the meeting on the Day of Europe is
not a good idea. This year, 9 May is Wednesday, which is the worst
conference day in the week. We also agreed to have a two-days conference
and if we adhere to the Day of Europe, the possible alternatives are
Tuesday and Thursday that are really tough days as well. Don't forget that
most of the attendees will need time to get to Belgrade and will lose at
least 1 working day more. I think the most appropriate timing is the
weekend of 12-13 May or 19-20 May.

Best regards,

Kiril Simeonovski