[WMCEE-l] Europian Union Info Center

Mile Kiš m.mikym at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:58:18 CET 2012

Europian Union Info Center in Belgrade is interesting to put CEE meeting in
their  activities as 9th of May is Day of Europe, and probably we will have
CEE meeting in those day.

I talked with CEO of DOB today, and I next several days I will have meeting
with people form EU Info Center and DOB (DOB=Dom omladine Beograd - in ENG
named Youth Center of Belgrade.

We will talk about possible cooperation between Wikimedia and EU Info
Center.

I think that this is a  good opportunity for us.
Do you see some problem with this?
Can I continue with this?

Thank you for your prompt response

Mile