[WMCEE-l] Wikimedia CEE conference - program proposal

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:29:27 CET 2012

Hi Marcin,

Firstly your proposals are very well conceived and could be a good starting
point for further evaluation of the program for the CEE Meeting. It was
initially discussed and I think we reached a consensus to organize a
two-day mostly focused on the topics that relate to the development of
smaller communities and how the other can help them reach a wider
recognition. It surely does not mean that the CEE Meeting is not intended
for the large communities, so every novelty or sort of project introduced
in every country is relevant and welcomed to be discussed.

We can start by discussing this matter on the page for brainstorming on
Meta. The program for the conference will be the main topic after we set
the date for the Meeting, and it is essential thing that anyone regardless
of the place of residence can contribute to.

Best,

Kiril