[WMCEE-l] CEE cooperation and meeting - why?

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:44:48 CEST 2012

Firstly,

thank you for clarifying me CEE cooperation concept. Until this time, I was
not sure, what is it about. So Wikimedia CEE is about enhancing
partnerships of chapters and disaminating chapters to other regions.

Than some discussion:

Kiril:
... and encourage the smaller communities to reach organizational skills
that would have to promote their work in their countries.

--> this is to me a solving of problem. Is it about the actual chapters
willing to have more chapters, or about Wikimedians from countries there
are no chapters, they think they should have a chapter?

Kiril:
 Do you really think that the people who are invited to come at the CEE
meeting have already had a chance to raise their own opinions on any other
prominent place?

--> I think they had, e.g. on Wikimania CEE meeting. We discussed some
issues in Haifa. But why it should be "prominent place"?

Regards,
Juan