[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting planning – programme

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:57:37 CEST 2012

Hi Bence,

We can go with this program and slight modifications of it. The session
about the organizational management was renamed today, and should include
the ways a group of Wikimedians can be organised, some advices to the
chapters to-be and how to run an NGO. If you have any better name, then
feel free to change it. For the finances, you're right. It should not
primary deal with the fundraiser, but with the alternative funding sources.
It would be nice to have a presentation with some analysis focused on the
CEE region from the GAC members present at the conference, but sharing some
experiences from the largest chapters as well. Thanks for your advices
anyway.

Best