[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting planning

Mile Kiš m.mikym at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:14:39 CEST 2012

> If you really have any comments and remarks, don't hesitate to participate
> in the discussion and express your opinion. It would be also nice to have a
> feedback from the people in Serbia responsible for the logistics about the
> capacity to implement this schedule, because there are certain points that
> need further clarification.

The Serbian time have capacity because the local preparation is done for
several weeks ago and we waiting you for program. Hope it will be done soon
because we still need to find money (grants) and to pay booking for
accommodation and there is no so long time. We talking about program since
Wikimania.