[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting planning

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:38:32 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Raul and I have agreed on a draft
schedule<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2012/Program#Draft_program_and_schedule>about
the program and it's up to the others interested to participate in
the discussion until we make it the official one.

If you really have any comments and remarks, don't hesitate to participate
in the discussion and express your opinion. It would be also nice to have a
feedback from the people in Serbia responsible for the logistics about the
capacity to implement this schedule, because there are certain points that
need further clarification.

I hope that we can agree on the final look of the schedule and the topics
that should be included in the program for the conference as soon as
possible, and move forward on receiving submissions from the interested who
would like to present or share something. Please, consider that the
conference is planned to host about 60 people from about 20 countries, and
we seek for representation from many countries as possible. However, many
of the sessions will include free discussion or panel that should aim to
encourage participation from many people as possible.

Best regards,

Kiril