[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting planning

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:44:29 CEST 2012

It seems the grant application depends mostly on the travel expenses. We
cannot estimate those without knowing how many people will need help with
their tickets. And we can't tell that without knowing how many people will
actually step in front of the others and say something. Otherwise, we're
going to have a wonderful program with a lot of topics on which no one will
speak.

We might try posting a message on the Village Pump pages of the relevant
wikis, asking people to registrate their presentations. That might actually
help.

Raul