[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting planning

Mile Kiš m.mikym at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:13:51 CEST 2012

Hi Johannes,

>From WMRS side, we did all local preparation. There is draft of budget
breakdown<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An60scQUQ62QdDlsc29SaUNIR21VYmJXZ3RYc2hUZEE#gid=0>but
the program still missing. I am able to write a WMF grant but i need
program, (or I can write grant without program?) Also,
Also, we have to start talking with chapters who are able to help with
money.

I got email from ~20 peoples that they want to come and I believe that will
be more when registration will be opened.

I hope we will be able to finish program in next days and start looking for
money because local people did a lot and find a lot of local partners.

Mile