[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting? also, come & see Jimbo on May 30th

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:36:42 CEST 2012

As I heard on ChapCon, our meeting has been postponed to an unknown date in
autumn. I can but wonder if it has really occurred to no one that it might
be also announced in some more reliable way than occasional rumors. Or was
it really a fairy tale? No way to tell.

While waiting for CEE meeting, everyone is welcome to Tallinn on May 30th,
where Wikimedia Eesti will hold a one-day visionary conference. Amongst
speakers will be Roger Bamkin from WMUK, Lennart Guldbrandsson from WMSE,
someone (TBD) from WMDE and Jimmy Wales from... well, Wikipedia. If
anyone's interested, please let me know so I can reserve a place - we're
focusing on local opinion leaders, so it will mostly be a high-end,
invitation-only event. But we'd be glad to see some friendly faces and
discuss cooperation.

Raul
WMEE