[WMCEE-l] List participants

Josh Lim jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 17:17:51 CEST 2011

Hi Slobodan,

Thanks!  I also hope to visit Macedonia while I'm in Poland. :P

Regards,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com