[WMCEE-l] List participants

Josh Lim jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 10:53:56 CEST 2011

(Okay, this may reset the thread, but I just joined the list. :P)

Hi guys.

I'm Josh Lim, Vice-President of Wikimedia Philippines.  I joined the list because I'm headed to Poland this Wednesday and I'll be staying for ten months as a result of my studies, so I hope to be involved in the activities of the Central and Eastern European Wikimedia community as much as I can during my time there.  I did get to meet some of you during Wikimania this year (and last year), and I hope that I can bring home a lot of lessons and best practices which the CEE communities are most probably known for. :)

Regards,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com