[WMCEE-l] List participants

Luchesar V. ILIEV iliev at wikimedia.bg
Mon Sep 5 17:07:29 CEST 2011

On 08/26/2011 13:22, Juan de Vojníkov wrote:
> OK,
>
> thats not a small number and looks positively on the beggining. Maybe if
> CEE group members in this list may indentify themselves via
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Central_and_Eastern_European_Wikimedia_Group
>
> what do you think?
>

> Juandev
> wmcz
>
> PS: sometimes it is difficult to indentify you guys, if we dont know you
> and you dont write where do you come from and what gender you are. This
> happened me last time with Moushira. I got an e-mail from here and I
> didnt knew she works for WMF and she is female:-)

Hi,

I guess it would be nice if people present themselves very briefly when
joining the list -- if they're too shy, then at least with their WMF
projects account(s).

As for myself, I'm User:Iliev (also on Wikia). For the more curious,
there are a few links in my signature.

You probably already know Vassia Atanassova <vassia.atanassova at
gmail.com>. I can also confirm that the following addresses belong to
Bulgarian wikipedians, but I'll leave to them to decide whether they'd
like to provide any more information or not.

    spasimir.v.pilev at gmail.com
    stanqo at gmail.com

Vassia is the only female amongst us (so far).

Cheers,
Luchesar

--
wik.pe/iliev