[Koalicja-l] FW: Report of SR now available / Copyright policy and the right to science and culture

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska Bozena.Bednarek-Michalska w bu.umk.pl
Czw, 29 Sty 2015, 10:01:32 CET

With this email, I wish to inform you that the report of the Special
Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, Farida Shaheed, entitled
"Copyright policy and the right to science and culture", is now
available.

You may find it at this address.
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/RegularSessions/Session28/Pages/ListReports.aspx, under the symbol number
(A/HRC/28/57).

Other linguistic versions shall soon be posted, including on the
webpage of the Special Rapporteur dedicated to this topic
(http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/CulturalRights/Pages/impactofintellectualproperty.aspx). You will also soon find there all contributions received from
stakeholders.

I wish to reiterate to all of you all our thanks for your important
contributions and assistance.

I take the opportunity to inform you that Farida Shaheed will present
this report at the Human Rights Council on 11 March 2015, in Geneva.
This is a public discussion, and those wishing to attend may contact me.

I hope I did not forget anyone amongst the experts who contributed to
the process, so please do not hesitate to forward my message to
relevant people if need be. More generally, this is a public document
now that can be widely disseminated.

With my best wishes,

Mylène.

Mylène Bidault
Human Rights Officer
Special Procedures Division
OHCHR - Palais Wilson
United Nations Office in Geneva
CH-1211 Geneva 10
+ 41 22 917 92 54

This email is from Hogan Lovells (Warszawa) LLP.  Hogan Lovells
(Warszawa) LLP is a limited liability partnership
registered in England and Wales with registered number OC344917.
Registered office: Atlantic House, Holborn
Viaduct, London EC1A 2FG.Hogan Lovells (Warszawa) LLP is an affiliated
business of Hogan Lovells International
LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales.
"Hogan Lovells" is an international legal
practice that includes Hogan Lovells International LLP, Hogan Lovells
US LLP and their affiliated businesses. The
word "partner" is used to describe a partner or member of Hogan
Lovells International LLP, Hogan Lovells US LLP
or any of their affiliated entities or any employee or consultant with
equivalent standing. Certain individuals,
who are designated as partners, but who are not members of Hogan
Lovells International LLP, do not hold
qualifications equivalent to members.  For more information about
Hogan Lovells, the partners and their
qualifications, see www.hoganlovells.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY.
This email and any attachments are confidential, except where the
email states it can be disclosed.  It may also
be privileged.  If received in error, please do not disclose the
contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return
email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.

----- Koniec przekazanej wiadomości -----

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska
Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Toruniu
ul. Gagarina 13