[Koalicja-l] Fwd: Book now for ORGCon North!

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska b.michalska w bu.uni.torun.pl
Wto, 26 Mar 2013, 12:09:15 CET

----- Przekazana wiadomość od: ruth w openrightsgroup.org -----
     Data: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 06:36:04 -0400 (EDT)
       Od: Ruth Coustick - ORG <ruth w openrightsgroup.org>
    Temat: Book now for ORGCon North!
       Do: bozena w umk.pl

*ORGCon North 2013 - Book now and get ?2 off!*

orgconorth.eventbrite.com

We've been putting together a fantastic day of inspiring speakers and
sharing ideas at ORGCon North

Join us in Manchester on April 13: Guarantee your place and book your
tickets now!

orgconorth.eventbrite.com

ORG Con North logo

Dear Bożena Bednarek-Michalska,

ORGCon North is a great opportunity to meet with other people who are
interested in digital issues, share skills, build the community and be
inspired!

We have gathered a great range of speakers from: No2ID, Liberty, Index
on Censorship, Open Data Manchester, medical health, legal practice,
University of Edinburgh, DEMOS, the Information Commissioner's Office
and, of course, Open Rights Group!

orgconorth.eventbrite.com

John Buckman, chair of EFF, will give the keynote speech bringing the
benefits of years of working for internet freedom in both the UK and
the US.

We are also offering an unconference track with room for anyone to
lead sessions or start a debate on any ORG issue. Join in, bring your
ideas and knowledge and make it the conference you want.

*See full programme details*:
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/events/2013/org-con-north

Tickets are ?11

*Get ?2 off - today only! Use this discount code to book your place
today: ORGCN213**

orgconorth.eventbrite.com

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Ruth Coustick
Supporter Officer

P.S.

Joining ORG is the best way you can support our work by providing us
with regular income to work for long term goals. Joining ORG today
will also get you a free ticket to ORGCon North.
www.openrightsgroup.org/join

*Discount expires 27/3/13; 1.00am

If you wish to opt out of future emails, you can do so here:
http://action.openrightsgroup.org/ea-campaign/clientcampaign.do?ea.client.id=1422&ea.campaign.id=6660

If you like what we do, then why not join ORG?
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/join

----- Koniec przekazanej wiadomości -----

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska
Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Toruniu
Zastępca dyrektora ds. Informacji i Innowacji
87-100 Toruń
ul. Gagarina 13
tel.: (48+56) 6114417
komórka: 669601898.