[Koalicja-l] After the Battle Against SOPA--What's Next?

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska b.michalska w bu.uni.torun.pl
Pon, 30 Sty 2012, 13:35:07 CET

After the Battle Against SOPA--What's Next?
Lawrence Lessig
January 26, 2012

 From Larry Lessig in The Nation: "The (Internet) giant has stopped
this craziness--here and now. But the challenge is for the giant to
recognize the need to stop this craziness generally. We need a system
that is not so easily captured by crony capitalists. We need a
government that is not so easily bought. And if only the giant could
be brought to demand this too, in the few moments we have before it
falls back to sleep, then this war--this "copyright war," this war
that Jack Valenti used to call his own "terrorist war," where
apparently the "terrorists" are our children--will have been worth
every bit of the battle."

http://www.thenation.com/article/165901/after-battle-against-sopa-whats-next

Bożena Bednarek-Michalska
Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Toruniu
Zastępca dyrektora ds. Informacji i Innowacji
87-100 Toruń
ul. Gagarina 13
tel.: (48+56) 6114417
komórka: 669601898.