[Koalicja-l] Fwd: 2012 will be a stellar year for OER

Grodecka Karolina karolinagrodecka w gmail.com
Śro, 4 Sty 2012, 13:16:38 CET

Tygodniowe warsztaty online o CC dla edukatorów i studentów/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WSIS Knowledge Communities <wsisplatform w unesco.org>
Date: 2012/1/4
Subject: 2012 will be a stellar year for OER
To: karolinagrodecka w gmail.com

To all members of the OER Community on the WSIS KC,

On behalf of the OER Team at UNESCO, I'd like to wish everyone a very happy
new year and look forward to making 2012 a stellar year for OER.

The 1st major OER event for 2012 is the Workshop on Open content licensing
for educators.
http://www.wsis-community.org/pg/event_calendar/view/453712

It is designed for educators and students who want to learn more about open
education resources, copyright, and Creative Commons licenses and is
scheduled for 23 - 27 January 2012.

Don't hesitate to contact Wayne Mackintosh for more information.
http://www.wsis-community.org/pg/profile/Mackiwg

For the UNESCO OER Programme, my top priorities are:
1.   Openly licensing the OER Community on the WSIS KC;
2.   Promoting the 2012 World OER Congress in June and associated lead-up
Forums
3.   UNESCO to officially adopt an open-license policy
4.   Working to achieve global awareness, development, and use of OERs

Please don't hesitate to contact me if we can work together to make 2012 a
stellar year for OER.

Regards,
Mr. Abel CAINE

UNESCO