[Koalicja-l] [Fwd: [okfn-discuss] Communia Statement]

Jarosław Lipszyc jaroslaw.lipszyc w wolnepodreczniki.pl
Pon, 27 Kwi 2009, 12:41:03 CEST

Ciekawe wnioski z unijnego projektu Communia.
pozdrawiam
Jaroslaw Lipszyc

-------- Wiadomość oryginalna --------
Temat: [okfn-discuss] Communia Statement
Data: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:32:29 +0100
Nadawca: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray w okfn.org>
Adresat: okfn-discuss <okfn-discuss w lists.okfn.org>

As you may have seen we're now circulating a statement that was
drafted by participants at the 5th Communia Workshop:

http://blog.okfn.org/2009/04/23/5th-communia-workshop-post-event-information-statement/

The statement reads:

   * Public sector content and data must be made freely and openly
available to all without delay for use and re-use.

We encourage you to consider signing, and to forward it to other
people who might be interested!

There's also a microblog version (http://identi.ca/notice/3655959):

http://bit.ly/6gZWk

--