[WMCEE-l] Grant proposal for the CEE Hub is on Meta

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:01:16 CET 2022

Hi!

Hope you are all doing ok considering the circumstances, it's not been an
easy time in the last three weeks. We did manage to complete the first
draft of the CEE Hub grant proposal though, which you can find here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Hub/Grant_proposal_2022_23

The proposal will be submitted on the deadline of March 18th, the final
decision by the grants team will be made on May 18th, so there's still
enough time after the deadline to write down your thoughts about the
proposal and which changes you woud like to see.

I hope this proposal can offer some hope in these dark and uncertain times.

Best,
Philip