[WMCEE-l] Movement Charter Drafting Committee: CEE affiliates selector

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:49:09 CEST 2021

Hi Kaarel!

Thanks for spending so much time on solving this Gordian knot. I think the
compromise is fine, a shortlist will hopefully produce a list of candidates
with the skills and expertise that can fill the gaps that the election will
probably produce (based on this year's WMF Board of Trustee election). I'm
a bit shocked to see how editors from en.wikipedia have driven the
narrative of a "fair" process, when in reality it only benefits their own
worldview and leaves everyone else out.

Best,
Philip