[WMCEE-l] Movement Charter Drafting Committee: CEE affiliates selector

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:59:12 CEST 2021

Thanks Mykola for the update!

Sounds reasonable to me - the bias angle is still a bit bizarre considering
this isn't a popularity contest but a process to find a group of people
able to complete the work they are tasked with. Considering where most of
the votes in the election have come from, I would think that the first and
fourth criteria will be the most important ones.

BR,
Philip