[WMCEE-l] Movement Charter Drafting Committee: CEE affiliates selector

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Tue Oct 19 21:23:00 CEST 2021

Hi all,

As I was elected as a CEE affiliates selector [1], I am sending you an update regarding the Movement Charter Drafting Committee selection process.

The current stage is: we had a first call to understand the process (quick summary: results to be announced by 31 October, target is to focus on diversity of skills), and we have an asynchronous evaluation of candidates.

The two questions we are working on now are:
* what are the skills we want to see (CEE?) on the Drafting Committee
* if there is specific feedback on candidates who you might consider exceptionally good or particularly unfit (especially if you worked with them)

Please feel free to either answer here on mailing list or write to me privately (this email, or wikimail to User:NickK on any wiki).

The list of candidates is here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Candidates
The skills are here (you can add your own ones if yiu think something else is important): https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Diversity_and_Expertise_Matrices

Looking forward to getting your feedback - and I will keep you updated

Best regards
Mykola (NickK)

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Charter/Affiliates_by_Region/Central_and_Eastern_Europe