[WMCEE-l] Office / Conversation Hours for Wikimedia Foundation Funding Programs

Chris "Jethro" Schilling cschilling at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 13 16:12:36 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm Chris Schilling, a program officer on the Community Resources team
supporting the Wikimedia Foundation's funding programs for movement
activities in the CEE region.

I am currently open office/conversation hours for organizations, groups,
and individuals in the CEE region who have questions about our funding
programs. If you have questions, or want to learn more about our funding
programs, please review the link below to join today:

<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Regions/CEE_and_Central_Asia#Office_hours

There are other similar events scheduled this month, and these office /
conversation hours will be available each month during this first week of
each month. Please review the Meta page above for details.

With thanks,

Chris
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi> *Chris Schilling* (him//they)
User:I JethroBT (WMF)
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:I_JethroBT_(WMF)>
Senior Program Officer (US & Canada, CEE & Central Asia)
Image: *Kintsugi <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi> *for Wikipedia20
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20/Resources>