[WMCEE-l] March 21 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 04:30:46 CET 2021

All Wikimedia affiliates are invited to join a forum in two sessions on
Sunday March 21, as a follow-up to our August, September, October,
November, January, and February meetings of the Strategic Wikimedia
Affiliates Network, and the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting in June.

The purpose of this meeting is to continue our inter-affiliate discussions
around the Grants relaunch, Universal Code of Conduct/Discussions,
Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, Community Board seats, Interim Global Council
+ Movement Charter, and WMF Executive Transition and other global movement
issues, and to help lay the groundwork for structures of more ongoing
mutual support.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#March_meeting

3:00 UTC
(Asia-Pacific friendly time - https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1616295600 )

19:00 UTC
(Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time -
https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1616353200 )

Will be held in this meeting room:
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd

Please see proposed agenda, and sign up with your affiliate here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Mar_21_agenda

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Mar_21_03:00_UTC_participants
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Mar_21_19:00_UTC_participants

Thanks,