[WMCEE-l] Call for Feedback: Community Board seats – Panel sessions

Mehman Ibragimov mehman.ibragimov at outlook.com
Fri Mar 5 22:23:23 CET 2021

Hello friends,

Four panel discussions - Call for Feedback: Community Board seats final sprint.
The facilitation team for the Call for Feedback: Community Board seats invites you to a round of panel sessions next week,[1] in the last days of the Call for feedback: Community Board seats. At two sessions, two people from our region (CEE) will also be presented as speakers.

  *
Skills for Board work Friday, March 12, 18:00 UTC
  *
Support for candidates Saturday, March 13, 12:00 UTC
  *
Board - Global Council - Hubs Saturday, March 13, 16:00 UTC
  *
Regional diversity Sunday, March 14 13:00 UTC

We are confirming guests and times, and we are updating the wiki pages accordingly. Expect 90-minute sessions with video recording: 45 minutes for a panel to dive deep into possible scenarios followed by 45 minutes to continue the conversation with open mic for all participants. You can share your questions and comments now on the panel Talk pages.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats/Conversations/Topic_panels

Kindly,
Mehman
<https://www.facebook.com/mehman.ibragimov>