[WMCEE-l] July 25 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:05:15 CEST 2021

All Wikimedia affiliates are invited to join a forum in two sessions on
Sunday July 25, as a follow-up to our August, September, October, November,
January, February, March, April, and June SWAN meetings, as well as last
June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting.

The purpose of this meeting is to continue our inter-affiliate discussions
around the Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, grants relaunch, WMF
community board elections, movement strategy, and other global movement
issues, and to help lay the groundwork for structures of more ongoing
mutual support.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#July_meeting

3:00 UTC
(Asia-Pacific friendly time - https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1627182000
 )

18:00 UTC
(Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time -
https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1627236000 )

Will be held in this meeting room:
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd

Please see proposed agenda, and sign up with your RSVP here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#July_meeting

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#July_25_03:00_UTC_participants
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#July_25_18:00_UTC_participants

Thanks,