[WMCEE-l] Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2021

Zana Strkovska 777.zana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:48:45 CET 2021

Hi all,
I hope you are well and safe.

I would like to inform you all about preparing for this year's Wikimedia
CEE Meeting. Yesterday I exchanged emails with Chen Almog (Senior Program
Officer, Conference & Events Grants, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>), and she informed me that this round
(with the deadline 8 February) there will be no funding of international
travels (copied): "for this round I can say confidently that we cannot
approve any international travel."

Next round deadline is 27 September, and that round is for events planned
for 2022. It means that this year there will be no in-person CEE Meeting,
and on-line CEE Meeting is an option this year again. :)

Regards,
Zana