[WMCEE-l] January 10 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:53:51 CET 2021

The two all-affiliates meeting sessions are Sunday January 10 at 3:00 UTC
and 19:00 UTC, see your local times in the zonestamp links.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#January_meeting
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd

We also welcome you to fill out the etherpad and jamboard linked on the
IGC-MC page for your input in the days before our meeting.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)