[WMCEE-l] First Weekly Report published - Call for Feedback: Community Board seats

Mehman Ibragimov mehman.ibragimov at outlook.com
Thu Feb 11 17:39:16 CET 2021

Hello,

I am writing to announce the first weekly report for the Call for Feedback: Community Board seats is published. [1],[2]

The Call for Feedback about Community Board seats selection processes is happening February 1 and March 14. With the help of a team of community facilitators, we are organizing conversations and gathering feedback. During this call for feedback, we publish weekly reports and we draft the final report that will be delivered to the Board. This report covers new activity February 1-7.

If you think anything relevant is missing, let us know in the Talk page and we will consider its inclusion in the next weekly report. Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

It is not too late to join the conversation! [3]

Best,

--
Mehman
Communication Facilitator, Board Governance

[1]Weekly report February 1 - 7 https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats/Reports/2021-02-10_Weekly

[2] Call for Feedback: Community Board seats https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats

[3] How to participate
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats#How_to_participate