[WMCEE-l] Call for Feedback: Community Board seats and February 2 office hours

Mehman Ibragimov mehman.ibragimov at outlook.com
Mon Feb 1 22:27:20 CET 2021

Hello,

I'm reaching out because the Call for Feedback for the community-and-affiliate board seats officially began today and runs through March 14. [1] We are offering multiple channels for questions and feedback. With the help of a team of community facilitators, we are organizing multiple conversations with multiple groups in multiple languages.

On February 2 we have three options for office hours. [2]

2021-02-02 at 12:00 UTC
2021-02-02 at 18:00 UTC
2021-02-02 at 23:00 UTC

Access links will be available 15 minutes before each session.

Please let me know if you would like to schedule another time for your community or group to provide feedback.

Kindly,
Mehman

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Call_for_feedback:_Community_Board_seats/Conversations/2021-02-02_-_First_Office_Hour