[WMCEE-l] April 25 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 22:04:27 CEST 2021

All Wikimedia affiliates are invited to join a forum in two sessions on
Sunday April 25, as a follow-up to our August, September, October,
November, January, February, and March meetings of the Strategic Wikimedia
Affiliates Network, and the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting in June.

The purpose of this meeting is to continue our inter-affiliate discussions
around the Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, grants relaunch, WMF
community board seats, movement strategy, and other global movement issues,
and to help lay the groundwork for structures of more ongoing mutual
support.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#April_meeting

3:00 UTC
(Asia-Pacific friendly time - https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1619319600 )

19:00 UTC
(Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time -
https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1619377200 )

Will be held in this meeting room:
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd

Please see proposed agenda, and sign up with your RSVP here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#April_meeting

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Apr_25_03:00_UTC_participants
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Apr_25_19:00_UTC_participants

Thanks,