[WMCEE-l] November 29 All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:13:36 CET 2020

Hi CEE Wikimedians,

Hope you can join the upcoming SWAN call!

To clarify, the two session times this weekend are on Sunday November 29
and will be 03:00 UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1606618800> and 19:00
UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1606676400> - note that the UTC times
are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight
savings time changes since our last meeting.

For example,19:00 UTC is currently 20:00 Warsaw time or 22:00 Moscow time.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network#Nov_29_Agenda

Please RSVP on the meta page.

Will be held in this meeting room:
https://meet.google.com/mff-bsiy-tvd